Simms Men's Guide Classic Stockingfoot Waders
Tried and true durability.
Made in Montana with legendary GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable fabrics, the Guide Classic Stockingfoot is a time honored, durability first, fundamental performer.
- Reach-through hand warmer chest pocket with zippered top stash pocket
- Flip out zippered secure pocket for essentials at the ready
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with built-in gravel guards
- Fabric Technology: GORE-TEX 3-Layer wader laminate with reinforced lower legs
Keep Hands toasty with the reach-through hand warmer chest pocket.
Flip out pocket keeps daily essentials close at hand.
Keep rocks and other debris at bay with a secure gravel guard fit.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE PERFECT SIZE WADER
One of the most advantageous and unique aspects of SIMMS Waders is how many sizes anglers have to choose from. Why is this so important? At SIMMS, we firmly believe that a perfect fitting wader will not only greatly improve your overall fishing experience, but it will also drastically increase the life of your wader. Check out this video and see what size will fit you best. If you need more assistance, please stop in at your local retailers and they'll be happy to get your size dialed in for you.
WHAT TO WEAR UNDER YOUR WADERS
Don't wear jeans under your waders. Jeans are highly abrasive wearing on your waders from the inside out. More importantly jeans and sweatpants do not transfer moisture away from the body. Proper layering will help wick moisture away from your body and compliment the wader's breathable properties. Otherwise you'll feel wet and clammy even in the best waterproof, breathable waders made.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR WADERS
- Do not store inside your car for long periods of time. Excess heat will damage your waders.
- Always put your waders on using a protective mat to shield the neoprene feet from rocks. SIMMS makes the perfect companion for your waders, the SIMMS Taco wader storage bag and changing mat. The Taco Bag zips completely open to provide an ideal changing surface. When you're done fishing, you can zip you damp waders into the ventilated Taco bag. When you get home, you can hang your wader to dry thoroughly.
- Regular washing helps maintain the waterproof, breathability of your waders. Wader fabrics are actually micro porous, allowing body moisture to move outwards while preventing water from coming in. Dirt can clog up the works.