WE DO NOT SELL TIBORS WE DONT PHYSICALLY HAVE. YOU ORDER WE SHIP! The gold standard in fly reels.
Since it's introduction in 1995, Ted Juracsik's Tibor Reels has become a favorite of discerning fly fisherman. Innovations like a large arbor spool significantly increase the rate of line and retrieval and give fly fishermen a greater control of reel-smoking species like Bonefish, Permit, Wahoo and Tuna. The impregnated cork disc drag system delivers the strongest smoothes and most reliable performance in the water.
- Large outer hub offers retrieve with low backing.
- All internal parts are sealed from outside elements.
- Open subbed, perforated spool and drum allow the reel to remain cool during scorching runs and outer holes act as a tippet keeper.
- Detented drag adjustment is smooth and positive.
- Triple outgoing line signals, easily removable for silent operation.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection.
- Features a personal nameplate engraved for free.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for storage and transportation.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection. The serial # is located UNDER the nameplate on top of the frame next to the reel stand.
- Features a personalized Nameplate engraved free.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
Weight: 13.2 oz.
Frame Size: 5.0625″ x 1.98"
Rod Weights: 13-14-15
600 yds. of 40 lb. Micron WF14S
600 yds. of 80 lb. Power Pro Super 8 Slick
Sailfish, Marlin, Tuna, Large Tarpon
After each use, Tibor Reels should be rinsed thoroughly in fresh water. Periodically, especially after extensive exposure to saltwater, the line and backing should be removed and wiped down with a wet cloth to remove salt.
To disassemble a reel for cleaning, the only tool required is a penny. All reels are lubricated at the factory prior to assembly and relubrication is generally not necessary. Tibor Graphite Lube may be used to lubricate the cork drag disc.
Please note: Exceeding the recommended capacity by over-filling the spool and/or putting line on too tightly or with too much tension may damage the spool and is not covered under warranty. Please refer to the capacity chart above as your guide. Monofilment line is not recommended for use on Tibor reels. Should you have any questions about backing for your reel, please contact your authorized Tibor Dealer.